Online Marking and Feedback using Turnitin
Uncovering Turnitin Grade Mark
This workshop will specifically focus on equipping academic staff with the skills they will need to provide high quality and timely feedback on student assignment papers submitted to a Turnitin assignment. This practical workshop will include hands-on activities for practice, guidance for ensuring a fair and consistent process, and discussion on how to manage difficulties that may arise.
- Know how to enter a Grade
- Know how to use Quick Mark Tools to provide rich feedback - Quick Marks and inline text.
- Know how to use General comments and audio to provide feedback
- Know how to use Rubrics and Grading forms to provide feedback
- Know how to produce compiled feedback report
Please sign up in advance. In order to run a session we require a minimum of five participants. In case where this is not met 48hrs prior to the session we will add your name to the waiting list for the next available date.
For more information, contact CAPE on x14709
UKPSF dimensions - A1, A2, A3, A4, K2, K3, K4
- Wednesday, July 19, 2017
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm