*CANCELLED* Recruitment and Selection Skills
To attend this course staff must have completed both Essentials of the Recruitment and Selection Process and the on-line module Recruitment and Selection Legal Aspects (within the last two years).
This practical 1 day course builds on Essentials of the Recruitment and Selection Process and supports delegates to develop the skills and confidence to select and recruit the best employees for the role.
By the end of the session delegates will:
- Know how to create a clear job specification
- Be able to perform the key elements of the shortlisting process
- Understand how to write effective interview questions
- Have practiced and developed their interviewing skills
Essential for all staff who have no previous experience of recruitment and selection and recommended as a refresher for other staff.
Trainer led presentation, group exercises and discussion
- Monday, October 23, 2017
- 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Room CD113, Academy House