Facilitating Effective Meetings & Conversations
This workshop will help you to develop key skills which will enable you to effectively facilitate discussions in a variety of group settings, including meetings, to achieve better outcomes.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate the key skills of facilitation
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to enhance the conversation
- Create a planning tool for preparing meetings and discussions and training sessions
- Use strategies to manage the challenges when facilitating a group
- Demonstrate the skills of dealing with “Difficult People”
Anyone who is involved in facilitating events or group discussions or is responsible for running meetings.
An interactive course with practical group exercises, discussions, and skills practice.
- Thursday, November 9, 2017
- 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Room CD113, Academy House