ROADMaP - Research, Open Access, Data Management and Publications - drop-in session
Come along to this drop-in session if you are interested in finding out more about any of the following topics:
- Middlesex University's multi-purpose research data repository and publications repository - get credit for your publications and underlying material/data.
- Research data management - making data reusable for the future
- Open Access publications and the Research Excellence Framework - which research outputs are eligible to be submitted to the REF
- Etheses - what's involved in making your thesis Open Access
This is an open session where you can bring along your questions, big or small, to a member of the LSS Research Support Team.
For any enquiries please email email@example.com.
Related LibGuide: Researchers by Jenny Evans
- Thursday, October 5, 2017
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm
- Room S107, Sheppard Library
- Academic & Research Development