Type of Workshop:
Introduction to PR and media
One hour - please feel free to bring your lunch with you.
Could your research be on the front page of a national newspaper? Do you want to help build reputation for MDX and help influence change? Are you worried about talking to journalists?
If the answer to any of the above is ‘yes’ please come to our latest PR Masterclass. The MDX press team will be providing an introduction to how PR and the media work, offering tips and advice on how to get the most out of the media and potential pitfalls and how to avoid them.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Have a better understanding of PR and the media.
- Increased confidence in working with the media.
- Improved collaboration with the MDX press office.
Questions and answers.
Please bring details of one research project that you think the media will be interested in.
- Monday, November 13, 2017
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Room CG16, College Building