Prezi vs PowerPoint
PowerPoint is perhaps the most popular presentation tool in use across the education sector. However, in recent times other presentation tools have arrived to challenge this dominance by providing features that replicate and in some cases exceed those of this established presentation technology.
This workshop will focus upon Prezi as a viable alternative to PowerPoint in the delivery of learning resources.
During this workshop participants will have the opportunity to compare the feature sets of Prezi and Powerpoint with the aim of identifying the most appropriate uses for each of these tools.
Through a mixture of discussion and hands-on activities participants will have the opportunity to:
- Understand the key similarities and differences between Prezi and PowerPoint
- Start to create their own Prezi presentation
- Investigate alternative uses of Prezi to facilitate student learning
Relevant UKPSF indicators A1, A2, A4, K1, K2, K4, V1, V2
- Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Room F102, Fenella Building