To equip participants with the tools and techniques that will help manage their time more effectively within the workplace.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identified daily interruptions that can affect your work and ways to manage them
- Practise and apply tools and techniques to enable participants to their time more effectively
- Explored and understood the importance of good time management practice and of the 3 Ps of time management.
All staff who wish to improve their time management and personal organisation. This course is part of a suite of courses for developing a range of Personal Effectiveness skills.
Trainer led session with interactive group work, exercises and discussion
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018
- 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Room CD113, Academy House