Planning and Managing Small Projects
To develop knowledge, skills and techniques of project planning
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the project management cycle
- Define and plan a project
- Use appropriate project management documentation
Participation on this course can lead to an Award from the Chartered Management Institute. Contact Hilary Groombridge in Staff Development for further information
Any staff who are new to project working or wish to refresh their skills.
Interactive workshop. Participants are invited to use their live projects to work on during the workshop.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018
- 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Room CD113, Academy House
- Colindeep Lane, NW9 6HB
- Personal & Professional Effectiveness