Developing Personal Resilience
This workshop is designed to help participants explore and develop personal resilience. It aims to raise personal awareness and provide access to some practical resources that will help individuals manage any challenging situations in life.
By the end of the course participants will:
- Have an awareness of all the factors that influence our personal resilience and how to proactively manage them.
- Have an awareness of personal values and beliefs and how they relate to health & performance.
- Learn how to predict and proactively manage health factors before they cause problems in ourselves and others.
- Learn to use visualisation to manage stress and improve performance.
- Practice techniques to combat anxiety and stress.
For anyone who wants to develop their personal resilience.
- Thursday, January 18, 2018
- 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Room CD113, Academy House
- Colindeep Lane, NW9 6HB