Research, Open Access, Data Management and Publications (ROADMaP) Drop-in Session
You are invited to this drop-in session to find out more about any of the following topics:
- Middlesex University's multi-purpose research data repository and publications repository - get credit for your publications and underlying material/data
- Research data management - making data reusable for the future
- Open Access publications and the Research Excellence Framework - research outputs which are eligible to be submitted to the REF
- Etheses - what's involved in making PhD theses Open Access?
- Funders' policies - research funders' expectations on making your research publications and data more accessible
- Support available at Middlesex - for Open Access publications, data publishing, data citation, data discovery, data storage and data management planning.
Feel free to drop in at any time during this open session where staff from the RKTO and LSS will be available to answer your questions.
For enquiries please email email@example.com
Related LibGuide: Researchers by Jenny Evans
- Monday, November 20, 2017
- 2:30pm - 4:00pm
- Room CG48, College Building
- Academic & Research Development