MISIS Core Introduction
To provide a comprehensive introduction to the essentials of MISIS Core and to equip users with the necessary skills to progress on to specialist MISIS Core training.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Access MISIS Core
- Gain an overview of the MISIS student lifecycle
- Navigate the menu system
- Understand the different forms within MISIS
- Access forms using a variety of methods
- Use basic searching techniques
- Use different methods for searching for students on MISIS
- View names, addresses, telephone, email addresses and other general person data
- Interprete a range of student records
New MISIS Core users. Please note that this course (or equivalent skills level) is a pre-requisite for all other MISIS Core courses.
Basic Microsoft Windows knowledge is essential.
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018
- 9:30am - 11:00am
- Room S110, Sheppard Library
- Utilising Technology & University Systems