Research, Open Access, Data Management and Publications (ROADMaP) Drop-in Session
Would you like to find out more about any of the following topics?
- Open Access publications and the Research Excellence Framework - research outputs which are eligible to be submitted to the REF
- Middlesex University's multi-purpose research data repository and publications repository - get credit for your publications and underlying material/data
- Research data management - making data reusable for the future
- Etheses - what's involved in making PhD theses Open Access?
- Funders' policies - research funders' expectations on making your research publications and data more accessible
- Support available at Middlesex - for Open Access publications, data publishing, data citation, data discovery, data storage and data management planning.
Staff from the RKTO and LSS will be available to answer your questions about any of these topics during our monthly drop-in session. Please register via the link below and feel free to drop-in at any time during the session.
For any enquiries please contact Vimal Shah, Research Information Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Related LibGuide: Researchers by Jenny Evans
- Tuesday, January 30, 2018
- 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Room CG82, College Building