Introduction To Kaltura-Using Video to Engage Students
This workshop will examine how video can be used as an effective tool for learning and teaching. This will also provide hands-on experience on the University’s video platform, Kaltura.
During this workshop we will:
- Critically evaluate and discuss types of video content in e-learning
- Identify possible benefits and drawbacks
- Practice creating and embedding videos using Kaltura.
- UKPSF dimensions - A1, A2, A3, A4, K2, K3, K4
Please sign up in advance. In order to run a session we require a minimum of five participants. In case where this is not met 48hrs in prior to the session we will add your name to the waiting list for the next available date.
For more information, contact CAPE on x14709
- Thursday, January 25, 2018
- 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- Room F103, Fenella Building