LGBT+ Allies Training
Middlesex University are proud to be offering a half day LGBT+ Allies programme; this will provide non-LGBT individuals the opportunity to explore what it means to be an ally and the space to identify how they can support an inclusive environment for everyone.
The session will cover:
- Insight into what it means to be yourself
- Understanding of what it means to be an ally and why it's important to have visible and active allies in the workplace
- Articulate the importance of a network
- Opportunities to explore and develop inclusive behaviours and approaches
- Discover and take away 10 practical tips of how to be a great Ally.
This Allies programme is designed for non-LGBT individuals & those who identify as LGBT+ at any level and any department or service or in any university role; we encourage diversity across our activities, in terms of ethnic backgrounds, people of faith, disability, gender, women and non-binary people – and those at the intersections of these identities.
The training will be led by Matt Cameron, Project Founder at LGBT Great
- Tuesday, April 24, 2018
- 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Barn 1