Effective Communication and Assertiveness
To enable participants to gain the skills and confidence to adopt and apply assertive behaviour.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Define what ‘assertive’ behaviour is, and differentiate it from other behaviours
- Identify the importance of verbal and non-verbal communication in assertive communication
- Relate the theory of Transactional Analysis to assertive communication and behaviour
- Explore and practise skills and techniques to communicate more assertively
Useful to all staff who would like to improve their personal effectiveness with others.
Trainer led session with interactive group work, exercises and discussion.
- Monday, October 15, 2018
- 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Room CD113, Academy House, Colindeep Lane
- Colindeep Lane, NW9 6HB