Assessment Board Workshop for Academics
To enhance the effectiveness of not only Chairs of Assessment Boards but also to strengthen the knowledge of academic colleagues in regulatory, policy and procedural matters related to assessment as a whole.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
• Identify the different types of assessment board
• Discuss the regulations relating to the conduct of assessment boards
• Reflect on the preparation and running of assessment boards
• Understand the role of the external examiner at the assessment board
All managers and Senior Staff with responsibility as Chairs of Assessment Boards. All DOPS and PL’s wanting to broaden their knowledge of assessment ahead of attending an assessment board.
For more information, contact Sue Bailey
- Monday, June 4, 2018
- 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- Room CG09, College Building