Enabling Manager (Day 1)
To enable managers to get more done to a higher standard by more people through a focus on the use of a range of coaching skills
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Use coaching and delegation with confidence to empower and motivate staff
- Promote learning and develop talent
- Enhance your skills of active listening, questioning and giving feedback
- Recognise and understand the risks involved is using a coaching approach as a manager
- Raise awareness of your personal style and the impact on others
All managers who need to motivate, engage and empower staff.
Facilitator led group discussions of key coaching models. Experiential learning in a small group with colleagues at a similar level. Practice using real issues to experience both being coached and coaching.
- Monday, July 2, 2018
- 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Room CD113, Academy House, Colindeep Lane