Working Effectively in Changing Environments
This workshop helps you to acknowledge your own response to change and how you can better manage yourself living and working during periods of change. The workshop will cover the change process, how people react to change and uncertainty, keeping work positive when moving through change, and tools for managing stress and anxiety experienced during times of change.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand your reaction to change and that of other people
- Be familiar with the change curve and how it applies to you
- Recognise the importance of differentiating between things you can influence and things you cannot and develop strategies accordingly
- Identify your role in the change process and learn how to make a positive difference
- Identify ways of finding the energy to manage personal and organisational change effectively
- Start to develop a personal action plan to manage the next steps
This course is for staff with no management or supervisory responsibility, who may be currently experiencing change in their working life, or who are likely to experience change in the future.
We use a variety of training methods including group discussions, action learning sets, case studies and templates and tools. We also provide online resources including useful models, templates, exercises and articles covering a range of topics that are made available to attendees of our courses.
This workshop supports your development in line with the Middlesex Leadership Framework.
- Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Room CD113, Academy House
- Colindeep Lane, NW9 6HB