Teaching with Adobe Connect Meeting Rooms workshop
This bespoke and interactive workshop has been designed to introduce teaching colleagues to strategies and processes of effective delivery of interactive online learning sessions for students using the Adobe Connect meeting room software available at Middlesex University.
The workshop will provide participants with opportunities to:
- Gain a practical understanding of the tools and features of the Adobe Connect video conferencing/meeting room system
- Investigate effective strategies for the design and delivery of online learning sessions using the system
- Evaluate the system against your identified learning and teaching requirements
- By the end of the workshop colleagues should feel comfortable in creating and managing Adobe Connect resources effectively and appropriately.
- This session will involve both demonstration and hands-on experimentation. You will have the opportunity to create your own meeting rooms and test them with your colleagues. You will also have the opportunity to discuss ways in which the system might be exploited to fit your needs.
Participants are invited to bring along their laptop computers. Desktop computers will be available for those who require them.
An Adobe Connect user name and password will be assigned to registering participants ahead of the session.
- Monday, July 16, 2018
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Room C131, College Building, TBC