Programme Voice Group Officer workshop
Aim: The aim of this session is to explain the purpose of Programme Voice Groups at Middlesex University in the context of student feedback and quality assurance/enhancement processes, as well as to outline the operational details of the process and stakeholders’ responsibilities within it.
Learning Outcomes - By the end of the session you will be able to:
• Understand the purpose of Programme Voice Groups at Middlesex University
• Understand the PVG process from start to finish, and the role of the Officer
• Understand the difference between the pre-meeting and the main meeting
• Understand escalation points within the process and where to access support
• Support Student Voice Leaders to be effective in their role
Led by: Katy McGowan, Quality Enhancement Manager (Student Engagement); Tania Struetzel Quality Enhancement Officer (Student Engagement)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you MUST attend one of these sessions if you are servicing a Programme Voice Group in 2018/19.
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Committee Room 3, Town Hall