Planning and Managing Small Projects
To develop knowledge, skills and techniques of project planning
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the project management cycle
- Define and plan a project
- Use appropriate project management documentation
Any staff who are new to project working or wish to refresh their skills.
Interactive workshop. Participants are invited to use their live projects to work on during the workshop.
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Room CD113, Academy House, Colindeep Lane
- Colindeep Lane, NW9 6HB