Influencing and Persuading
To develop the ability to influence and persuade effectively to achieve ‘win/win’ outcomes as a result.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the differences between persuasion, influence and manipulation
- Demonstrate the essential skills of persuasion
- Describe the importance of trust and credibility
- Demonstrate effective questioning and listening skills
- Describe the three tiers of influencing
- Plan your negotiation and create “win/win” outcomes
- Create a personal implementation plan
Anyone who would benefit from a greater ability to influence and persuade at all levels in the workplace.
An interactive course with practical group exercises, theories, discussions, skills practice with coaching and feedback.
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018
- 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Room CD113, Academy House
- Colindeep Lane, NW9 6HB