Essentials of the Recruitment and Selection Process
This workshop will provide advice and guidance on the University recruitment and selection policies, procedures and practices
Before attending this workshop you must complete the On-line Module Recruitment and Selection
This half day session aims to provide you with an understanding of MDX R&S policies, procedures and practices.
By the end of the session delegates will:
- Gain an understanding of MDX R&S policies, procedures and practices
- Familiarise themselves with the e-recruitment system
- Understand the importance of legal compliance in relation to Right to Work and Equality legislation
Essential for all staff who have no previous experience of recruitment and selection and recommended as a refresher for other staff.
Trainer led presentation, group exercises and discussion
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018
- 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Room CD113, Academy House
- Colindeep Lane, NW9 6HB