Middlesex E-Recruitment - for Chairs and Panel members
Type of workshop
User workshop for staff who are currently involved in any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. This includes Recruitment Administrators, Recruiting Managers, Chair of panels, and Panel members.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR CHAIRS AND PANEL MEMBERS.
To have completed the online module Legal Aspects of Recruitment and Selection and Essentials of the Recruitment and Selection Process
This workshop will introduce participants to the new e-recruitment system and show them how to use it, depending on their role in the process.
By the end of the course participants will:
- Understand their role in the recruitment process and how this translates to system use.
- Gain an appreciation of the user interface
- Learn how to view, score and shortlist submitted applications
- Learn how to send interview invitations and process applicant responses
- Learn how to produce the panel pack for interviews
- Learn how to send an informal offer to applicants
- Learn how to respond to informal offers.
- Learn how to complete the SAF form
Everyone involved in the recruitment process
Demonstration and practice on a demo site
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Room CD113, Academy House
- Colindeep Lane, NW9 6HB