OneDrive and Office 365
A workshop to introduce you to sharing files in One Drive and working on shared files using Office 365 and 2016.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to demonstrate an basic understanding of OneDrive and using Office 365
- Find One Drive for Business account online and folder on their PC
- Share files using One Drive and edit permissions for shared files
- Overview of general functionality of One Drive
- Work on files using Office 365
- Knowledge of the range of Office 365 apps
Those hoping to gain an understaning of OneDrive and Office 365 and make use of the sharing capabitilities.
No prior knowledge is required but must have an understanding of PCs, including familiarity with a keyboard and mouse
Suitable for PC users.
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- Room CD113, Academy House, Colindeep Lane
- Colindeep Lane, NW9 6HB