Short Course in Learning, Teaching and Assessment (Online Version)
Short Course in Learning and Teaching and Assessment
This course is a fully online version of the Short Course in Learning, Teaching and Assessment that runs on the Hendon campus throughout the academic year. This version of the course has been developed to meet the needs of learners who are unable to attend the taught course due to factors such as remoteness of location or the inability to devote the short but concentrated period of time the taught version requires for completion.
The course is delivered over a five week period. A major benefit of studying online is the opportunity for the participant to manage their own study time, and this course has been designed to optimise this affordance. You will, however, be expected to attend three live 1 hour seminars during the course. These will occur on the first, third and final Wednesdays of the five week course at a time deemed suitable for the majority of participants.
The course will begin with a 30 minute online induction session which will take place on the Monday of the first week of the course. Attendance of this session is compulsory.
Pre requisites of the course
Participants must have:
- Access to a computer and a robust internet connection for the duration of the course.
- Ability to attend an initial 30minute live online induction session plus one 60 minute live online seminar within the first, third and final week of the course.
- Ability to devote of a minimum of two hours to study and learning activities per week for the five week duration of the course.
For more information, contact CAPE on x14709
- Monday, February 18, 2019
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Room F102, Fenella Building