Senior Leadership Development - Strategic Leadership
This topic examines the leadership skills required by senior managers in order to operate effectively at a strategic level. Sets the context for the programme in delivering the University’s Strategy; considers the wider VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity) environment and provides the opportunity for senior leaders to collectively engage with the systems leadership implications of delivering and communicating strategy.
- Understand Middlesex University’s approach to leadership
- Understand strategic leadership styles
- Leading to meet external standards (REF, TEF, KEF) and changing student expectations
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019
- 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Room C219, College Building