½ day workshop and online workbook
To equip participants with the tools and techniques that will help manage their time more effectively within the workplace.
The workshop will contain some practical exercises to develop skills around the knowledge that you will learn from the workbook.
By the end of the course you will have:
- Identified daily interruptions that can affect work and ways to manage them
- Practiced and applied tools and techniques to enable participants to manage their time more effectively
- Explored and understood the importance of good time management practice and of the 3 Ps of time management
All staff who wish to improve their time management and personal organisation. This course is part of a suite of courses for developing a range of Personal Effectiveness skills.
Online workbook and trainer led session with interactive group work, exercises and discussion.
*Please note it is essential to review/complete the workbook online prior to the face-to-face session. To access the workbook on My Learning please follow the link below:
- Thursday, February 21, 2019
- 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Room CD113, Academy House, Colindeep Lane